Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Will Arsenal Get Past Sparta?

Frankly, I don't really care.

Especially after I showed the world how insightful and on-the-money I am with Liverpool romping to a resounding win over sorry Toulouse. While I was disappointed to not see Voronin pairing up with Crouch, but Kuyt did his chances no harm with a well-taken brace.

Other than that, nothing much on the game as Liverpool really coasted to the win.

But I just gotta bring up the new soccer panel on the EPL live games here in Singapore's Football Channel. While many have complained about the lack of quality insights from the self-proclaimed critics, I have personally enjoyed one of the panelist's comments and views. Actually, I don't know his name - it's that fat, balding fella who talks like he works in an ash-covered English industrial town.

Here's what he said about Edwin van der Sar during last weekend's game vs Spurs, when he punched a ball out of the area instead of catching it - "He's a COWARD!" ;)

Not so sure what the public has been complaining about - as far as I'm concerned - this panel's right on the money!

2 comments:

Eddy said...

Arsenal 3-0 Sparta. SWEET!! 5-0 on aggregate. Quite a stomping. You may not care, but us gooners, we're all very happy right now!

Soccer Rag said...

Hahah! Yes very good result for you guys! Arsenal is turning out to be quite a "Liverpool" - doing well in Europe but only good, but not quite there, in the league!